SP2 Kills Toolbox Browser?

I'm one of the few (I hope) that downloaded SP2 during the short time it was up. Having had success with SP0 and having heard good things about early visibility SP2, I installed it. THEN... I read about the SP2 problems here.

After going back to SP0, I found that enabling Toolbox Browser causes a repeatable CTD. Fresh installation, registry cleaning, etc. don't help. I even installed SP0 and upgraded to SP1, with the same result.

I've gone back and forth a couple of times with my VAR (one of the very best in the business) and we don't have an answer yet.

Has anyone seen this?

Art W.

Reply to
Art Woodbury