TOOLBOX PROBLEM

I installed sw 2004 with the toolbox add-in. Everthing appeared to be normal during the install. I can not get the toolbox browser to work at all. Whenever i add the toolbox browser add-in Solidworks crashes to the desktop. Can anybody help? Thanks Bill

Reply to
Bill

I had the same problem last week after trying to roll back from SP2 to SP0, and posted it here. After much consultation with my VAR, we found no way to fix the problem. I spent the weekend re-installing Win 2K and all my applications.

Never had any problems in the past with uninstalling and reinstalling SW.....until Windows Installer was pushed down our throats! Thanks, SW Corp.

Art W.

Reply to
Art Woodbury