CAD/CAM/CAE Projects available, register your interest.

We are looking to recruit a small amount of highly skilled individuals
to work remotely on client projects from any of the following
domains:
Projects target:
* CAD/CAM/CAE
* Mechanical Engineering
*
Engineering Services
* Product Design
*
Tool/Machine Design
* Electrical Engineering
*
Civil Engineering
* PLM/PDM/ERP
Work from your own home or office, work the hours you like (send your
resumes to snipped-for-privacy@live.com.au).
Software resources:
* AutoCAD
*
Unigraphics
* CATIA
*
Pro/Engineer
* I-Deas (C3P)
*
Solidworks
* Alias
*
Architectural Desktop
* Eplan
*
Patran
* Nastran
*
Ansys
* Fluent
*
Cosmos
* PowerShape
*
Abaqus
* PowerMill
*
AlphaCam
* MasterCam
*
Vericut
* Work NC
*
Windchill
* Enovia
*
TeamCentre
* Smarteam
*
e-Matrix
Industries available:
* Aerospace
*
Agriculture
* Automotive
*
Communications
* Computers & Peripherals
*
Construction
* Consumer/Products
* Earthmoving
*
Electronics/Semiconductors
* Engineering/Design
* Food/Processing
* General Engineering/Machining
* HVAC/Refrigeration
* Industrial Machinery, Tools, Equipment
*
Marine
* Materials Handling/Lifting
* Medical/Biotechnology
* Military
*
Mining
* Oil & Gas
*
Packaging
* Paper/Printing
* Pharmaceuticals
*
Piping
* Plastics Manufacturing
*
Public Utilities
* Railways
*
Research and Development
* Safety
*
Textiles/Clothing
* Transport
*
Warehouse/Storage
* Water Resources
Reply to
Julian
Dear sir / madam
I am interested in Machine Design /
Tool design and Product Desing. I would like to work on Pro -Engineers Wildfire 3.0 and in the area of engineering desing, automotive or industrial machinery.Kindly reply.
Regards, Ashvin Maheshwari +91 9898452991
Reply to
contactashvin
Thank you for the enquiry Ashvin.
Please send your resume to: snipped-for-privacy@live.com.au