CAD/CAM/CAE Projects available, register your interest.

We are looking to recruit a small amount of highly skilled individuals to work remotely on client projects from any of the following domains:

Projects target:

  • CAD/CAM/CAE
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Engineering Services
  • Product Design
  • Tool/Machine Design
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • PLM/PDM/ERP

Work from your own home or office, work the hours you like (send your resumes to snipped-for-privacy@live.com.au).

Software resources:

  • AutoCAD
  • Unigraphics
  • CATIA
  • Pro/Engineer
  • I-Deas (C3P)
  • Solidworks
  • Alias
  • Architectural Desktop
  • Eplan
  • Patran
  • Nastran
  • Ansys
  • Fluent
  • Cosmos
  • PowerShape
  • Abaqus
  • PowerMill
  • AlphaCam
  • MasterCam
  • Vericut
  • Work NC
  • Windchill
  • Enovia
  • TeamCentre
  • Smarteam
  • e-Matrix

Industries available:

  • Aerospace
  • Agriculture
  • Automotive
  • Communications
  • Computers & Peripherals
  • Construction
  • Consumer/Products
  • Earthmoving
  • Electronics/Semiconductors
  • Engineering/Design
  • Food/Processing
  • General Engineering/Machining
  • HVAC/Refrigeration
  • Industrial Machinery, Tools, Equipment
  • Marine
  • Materials Handling/Lifting
  • Medical/Biotechnology
  • Military
  • Mining
  • Oil & Gas
  • Packaging
  • Paper/Printing
  • Pharmaceuticals
  • Piping
  • Plastics Manufacturing
  • Public Utilities
  • Railways
  • Research and Development
  • Safety
  • Textiles/Clothing
  • Transport
  • Warehouse/Storage
  • Water Resources
Reply to
Julian

Dear sir / madam

I am interested in Machine Design / Tool design and Product Desing. I would like to work on Pro -Engineers Wildfire 3.0 and in the area of engineering desing, automotive or industrial machinery.Kindly reply.

Regards, Ashvin Maheshwari

+91 9898452991
Reply to
contactashvin