Bluebeam PDF, can you use it outside of SolidWorks?

I tried creating a PDF with Bluebeam printer of a webpage. The printer icon came up on the bottom of the page, it and look like something was printed. I didnt get an option to save the filename, so Im not sure if it really did anything.

I did a search on the C: drive for *.pdf, and didnt see any new files.

Reply to
SW Monkey

Yeah it doesn't give you an error looks like it is doing something but doesn't. I think if you buy their full version it works on anything.

Corey

Reply to
CS

We've had the same thing happen here. We actually bought PDF995 to use from other programs like AutoCAD and it's been working really well.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

has a free pdf generator. I use that @ home, and it works great. IT dept is very strict on what we install @ work, so I cant install it. :P

Reply to
SW Monkey

If you're looking for a good free solution, try PDFCreator which is open source. It has several options including security. You can print to a PDF or several other formats (PNG, JPG, BMP, PCX, TIFF, PS, EPS). There are also several translations available if you need something other than English.

The project page is at

the download page for the current release is
This is free and has no adware/spyware attached. I suggest that you get the AFPL version (PDFCreator-0_8_0_AFPLGhostscript.exe). The AFPL version uses a newer PDF creating engine than the GNU version. The only caveat of the AFPL version is that you can't redistribute it commercially, which is no problem for in-house use.

Jonathan Anderson

Reply to
Jonathan Anderson

Do any of the alternatives NOT flip page setup from Landscape tp Portrait after they have been used? So far, many seem to do so

Reply to
albert