Bluebeam pdf, does it work? 2004sp3

Just installed 2004 on a new machine, XP Pro SP1, finally upgrading from
2003 on my old machine.
I tried printing a screen shot of an assembly using the Bluebeam
printer, it takes me thru all the steps, just like it's going to do
something, except it doesn't. After running it a couple times, it never
asked for an output file name, I ran a search on my entire C: drive for
any PDF's created since yesterday, none were found.
I tried searching the Help files for "bluebeam" and "blue beam" and
found NOTHING, whats up with that?
Reply to
hayduke
Try Save AS>PDF
> Just installed 2004 on a new machine, XP Pro SP1, finally upgrading from > 2003 on my old machine. > > I tried printing a screen shot of an assembly using the Bluebeam > printer, it takes me thru all the steps, just like it's going to do > something, except it doesn't. After running it a couple times, it never > asked for an output file name, I ran a search on my entire C: drive for > any PDF's created since yesterday, none were found. > > I tried searching the Help files for "bluebeam" and "blue beam" and > found NOTHING, whats up with that? > > >
Reply to
Corey Scheich
Ahh, that was obvious ;o)
Thanks
Corey Scheich wrote:
Reply to
hayduke
It's a very handy tool... but beware! Sometimes it dumps files to your temp dir at \Documents and Settings \USERNAME\Local Settings\Temp\Bluebeam Software Last time I found a 22GB file..... so check it now and then.
Rogier
Reply to
Rogier
Bluebeam works well enough, and there are also a few other good (free) ones out there. Check sourceforge.net
Brian
Reply to
Brian Vogel