Bluebeam pdf, does it work? 2004sp3

Just installed 2004 on a new machine, XP Pro SP1, finally upgrading from

2003 on my old machine.

I tried printing a screen shot of an assembly using the Bluebeam printer, it takes me thru all the steps, just like it's going to do something, except it doesn't. After running it a couple times, it never asked for an output file name, I ran a search on my entire C: drive for any PDF's created since yesterday, none were found.

I tried searching the Help files for "bluebeam" and "blue beam" and found NOTHING, whats up with that?

Reply to
hayduke

Try Save AS>PDF

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Ahh, that was obvious ;o)

Thanks

Corey Scheich wrote:

Reply to
hayduke

It's a very handy tool... but beware! Sometimes it dumps files to your temp dir at \Documents and Settings \USERNAME\Local Settings\Temp\Bluebeam Software Last time I found a 22GB file..... so check it now and then.

Rogier

Reply to
Rogier

Bluebeam works well enough, and there are also a few other good (free) ones out there. Check sourceforge.net

Brian

Reply to
Brian Vogel