converting lips's

I have a sraff member that has lisps written for AutoCAD 2004 and they dont work on AutoCAD 2004LT.
My guess is they are calling a command that is not available in LT but is in
the full version unfortunately I am an IT person not a CAD guru but would appreciate any comments - is this whats happening?
Yes. LT does not do LISP.

dont
in
If you want to use Lisp on LT then you need a third party add-on.

dont
in
thanks any suggestions of addons?

is
would
It's easier and faster to search on Google, as a rule. ___