ACAD's filter to IntelliCAD, can it be done?

Hi everyone.
First to apologize for posting about the "wrong" program (again) but alt.cad.intellicad is dead.
I found in Acad's folder filter.lsp but it does not work in IntelliCAD. Is that Acad's filter, and if yes, can it be used in Intellicad?
Also, I found filter.lsp on net but, like Intellicad's selection by properties, it applies to the whole drawing, and there are no multiple conditions.
Thanks in advance.
That file is not on my system, which has had several versions of LT and full AutoCAD installed. You should check the file for copyright, then post the file if it's legal to do so so someone can look at the code.
Martin
The-Trooper wrote:

FILTER.LSP Version 0.5 ;;; ;;; Copyright 1991-1998 by Autodesk, Inc. ;;; ;;; Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software ;;; for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided ;;; that the above copyright notice appears in all copies...
No problem there. Only the code is HUGE, so I'm not sure would it be OK to post it here. But if You want to...
But how is it possible that you don't have it? It's standard from R14. I have 2002, it's in Support folder.
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 14:08:19 -0700, Martin Shoemaker

The first copy of full AutoCAD I have is 2004, so it's possible that they dropped the file, or that it wasn't included with the options I used for installation. Earlier versions here are LT (back to LT95).
I did a little digging and found an R14 file set and an R2000 file set for filter.lsp. The R2000 version calls acapp.arx (from ai_utils.lsp), so it's guaranteed to not work. I'll try to make time tomorrow to look at the R14 version. One thing to check is that the ai_utils file is the R14 version. They didn't change the file name but the contents of ai_utils.lsp changes significantly between R14 and R2000.
Martin