Can any-one tell.............

Can any-one tell me of a couple of sites where I can download manuals for AutoCad 2000. Thanks for your time. Scott(acste)

Reply to
Tookloneenough

F1 ... Other than that, I don't know of any "downloadable" manuals. However there are lots of third-party books and Autodesk (and your friendly dealer) also offer printed manuals for a fee. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

They are not available for download unless you are an ADN member. But then again, they are included on the CD.=20

Reply to
R.K. McSwain