can any one purchase or make a high power larger hybrid?

I found this on Magnum Rockets web site: "In order to procure Class B motors you must be in compliance with NFPA 1122 (Associated with a University, Government or licensed business that test or performs research with rockets), or a Confirmed NAR or Tripoli member. All single use Class B motors "H" and above, and all reload kits "J" and above, require a BATF license." This does not apply to hybrid motors does it? Can I legally make my own or buy high power hybrid motors without a BATF license or any of the above mentioned requirements for solids? What are the legal requirements to make my own hybrids....Can anyone direct me to information on the laws? Thanks, KT

Reply to
kimballt

high power hybrids only require you be either NAR or TRA certifed. They require No BATFE License is required.

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz