Whats up with ROL?

The site is being redirected to a Network Solutions "Under construction" Page.
I have a bunch of ROL auctions ending today. This blows as most the bidding
happens near the end.
Looks like they let the domain name expire.
Les.

ROFL!
snipped-for-privacy@everywhere.com wrote:

jerry, Why do you think that is funny?

Why are you ROFLing?
Is there a phlegm buildup in your throat?

Because I was not ROL'ing or even F-ROL'ing.

And becaue you know who is trolling for me and all he finds is the "other guy", whoever the hell that is. But the result amuses me no end.
Jerry

Jerry Irvine wrote:

Is that really you ?? (:-)
I believe its back online now.
Regards,
Rob House ----------------------- SERFS UKRA 1258 - Level 2 -----------------------

It's still down at 5:00PM.
Mark Simpson
Rob House wrote:

snip
I think it may depend on your server. It was off line for about an hour here but it has been back up all afternoon and is on line now, for me at least.
Randy www.vernarockets.com