Whats up with ROL?

The site is being redirected to a Network Solutions "Under construction" Page.

I have a bunch of ROL auctions ending today. This blows as most the bidding happens near the end.

Reply to
Tim S.

Looks like they let the domain name expire.

Les.

Reply to
Les Kramer

ROFL!

Reply to
nosig

jerry, Why do you think that is funny?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I believe its back online now.

Regards,

Rob House

----------------------- SERFS UKRA 1258 - Level 2

-----------------------

Reply to
Rob House

It's still down at 5:00PM.

Mark Simps> I believe its back online now.

Reply to
jpsartre12

snip

I think it may depend on your server. It was off line for about an hour here but it has been back up all afternoon and is on line now, for me at least.

Randy

<randyolb

Why are you ROFLing?

Is there a phlegm buildup in your throat?

Reply to
Me

Because I was not ROL'ing or even F-ROL'ing.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

And becaue you know who is trolling for me and all he finds is the "other guy", whoever the hell that is. But the result amuses me no end.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Is that really you ?? (:-)