ROL 2.0

All,
Does anyone know the status of ROL?
I bid on an item in an auction, then noticed at the bottom of the page a message saying please do not bid on this item as the original winner finally
paid for it (even though it was still listed in the active auctions).
I then recieved an email saying I won the item.
I went to the (now) closed auctions page and could not find a way to contact the seller directly to find out what was going on, so I sent an email to ROL at the suggested mailbox to ask what I should do.
I then recieved an email saying this message is undeliverable.
This is an improvement over ROL 1.0?
I'm about to give up on ROL completely.
NaCl wrote:

ROL pretty much sucks these days.
There's no new content to speak of, auction participation is way down, etc.
Plus, the redesign is horrible.
I believe Brent McNeely is the guy you want to sound off to.
NaCl wrote:

If you're logged in and view the auction, as the winner, you will see the email address of the seller. Likewise, if the seller does the same, s/he sees your email address.
Would you mind telling me what auction you were bidding on?
-Kevin