ROL 2.0?

Is anyone else having the problems I am with the new ROL 2.0 auctions? I try and bid on something and it tells me my bid is below the minimum and when I hit the back to the auction button I get an " Item cannot be found" type of message. It is a real PITA! I would really like to bid on several rocket kits and other things but alas I am unable to so I guess the sellers are the losers here.

Reply to
nitram578

I've successfully bid and won some auction items on the new ROL 2.0 site with no problems. I did have a few issues initially trying to send questions to a seller but that seems to be working now.

Reply to
Bruce Sexton