FlisKits: ADV: Prod #1 Decaffeinator auction!

First Decaffeinator kit EVER Produced!
heck, it's the First foam cup rocket kit of any kind ever produced!
We're halfway through our list of new kits now with the Decaffeinator
Production #1 kit up for auction.
Remember, FlisKits does not take any of the money from these auctions. It all goes to rocketry and rocketeers!
Click here for full details! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY78337657
Bid early, bid often, bid with a vengence!
Good luck! jim
This has got to be a joke, whats next the tampon rocket :)

On Sun, 29 May 2005 16:28:28 -0400, Mike wrote:

Been there....done that:
http://www.rocketreviews.com/reviews/descon8/monthlymissile.html
:o)

--

Greg Heilers
Registered Linux User #328317 - SlackWare 10.1 (2.6.10)

Be very careful what you say or someone will post their genital rockets.

I have seen that before, and according to his girlfriend it was greatly exagerated ;)