FlisKits: ADV: First Production StarLoad kit up for auction!

First StarLoad kit EVER Produced!
Yep, I finnally got to getting these newst kits up for auction. For those of you not familiar, FlisKits numbers the first 100 kits
produced. We then take kit #1, the FIRST ONE EVER MADE, and we auction it off as a way of announcing the new kit and to help raise money for model rocketry. (following this auction we will see the following auctions: PayLord, Decaffeinator, Tri-Glide, Espresso)
Please Note: FlisKits keeps ZERO % of the money made from these auctions.
25% of the auction sell price goes directly to the NAR 75% is used to help fund a scholarship that FlisKits will be awarding annually starting this year at NARAM.
Bidding on this item helps you get a rare collectable while also helping out your national organization *and* model rocketry in general.
imagine if you had an early MINT Alpha kit... Imagine it was the VERY first one Vern Estes ever kitted? Imagine you could *prove* it...
Well, with this kit you can cuz I numbered it, I signed it (as did Brian McCarthy) and I sealed it in the bag.

Say, when are you going to drag Brian to a NARAM, NARCON, NSL, or whatever. I haven't seen him since we all worked for "Uncle Ken"... THe last time I was in Boston for DEC, he wasn't available due to his kids birthday party.
"I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in and the West in general into an unbearable hell and a choking life."
I know what you mean. It is very hard to have Brian find the time to take several days for a remote launch. He came out to LDRS last year for a day and I am hoping to get him to come out to NERRF.
NARAM is unlikely, but we can see :) Drop me an email and I'll send you his. Drop him a note and let him know that folks want to see him :)
jim
Bob Kaplow wrote:

whatever. I

I was

party.
Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/LeadingEdge/Phantom4000.pdf
www.nar.org
This has been removed by eBay. Here they go again.

Len Bryan wrote:

No it hasn't. I just looked at it in response to your post.
David Erbas-White
David Erbas-White wrote:

Hmmm... I justy tried it and got an "invalid item" page...
-dave w
David Weinshenker wrote:

For whatever reason, it picked up the extra string "amp;". Once that's removed, it works fine.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY75036490
Doug
whew :)
Put a scare into me, that's for sure... the last time I got an auction cancelled by eBay it took me 3 weeks to get it cleared up only to have it nailed again...
'twas a mess, that's for sure.
But, the auction is alive and well. Let's hope it climbs higher :)
jim

Ebay.
Buy.

Maybe it's time to dump the ebay-opoly and take your business elsewhere.
I'm not afraid of terrorists. I am terrorized by airport security. _george
Less than 12 hours to go!
Keep watch also, the Production #1 PayLord kit should go up this evening.
Thank you to all who have helped to make these auctions a success!
jim
This auction has closed.
Thank you to everyone who supported this (and all of our auctions). It is great to see (and humbling too, for that matter).
We have 4 more recently announced kits that will be going up in the next few weeks (with another one starting tonight). When these have concluded we will send the donation off to the NAR.
Thank you again. jim