FlisKits: ADV: MPC minirocs kits available!

Well, it just so happens that FlisKits came into a rather large stash of some vintage MPC minirocs kits recently...

We are making these available, as supplies last, at unbelievably low prices. The kits are in fine to good condition, all sales are final, etc, etc (you know the drill)

We have them on our site. You can find a link to the MPC pages on the main page and several of the Product pages of the FlisKits web site.

Here is your opportunity to get a sample of model rocketry history with the first 13mm model rocket kits to ever hit the market!

Great holiday gift for that special someone too (secret santa material if I ever saw it! )

Enjoy and thank you for your continued support!

jim

jflis