FlisKits: ADV: Holiday Specials

We have freshened up our main page and have two holiday specials for your consideration:
1) Gift Certificates offered at a 10% discount!
That's right, you can purchase a $10 gift certificate for just 9 bucks! Don't know which FlisKits kit to purchase for that special someone? Get them a gift certificate and save money at the same time! This special price on Gift Certificates is good only now through the end of December and these gift certificates are not redeemable until after the start of the new year.
2) Stable T-Shirts now available!
The sought after "Stable" t-shirt from FlisKits is now available at an introductory/holiday discount. You pay only $13.95 (retail value $15.95) so you save 2 bucks over the regular price!
We have all sizes in stock, but we have limited numbers. In order to keep prices reasonable, we have to order respectable volumes so if you place an order for an out of stock size we will do our best to get them in stock as soon as possible, but please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: If there *is* to be a delay in your order, you will be informed via email as soon as possible.
Thank you and have a happy holiday season from the folks at FlisKits!
jim
__________________ NAR: 35098 http://fliskits.com / http://jflis.com / http://toadstavern.com /

Got any UNSTABLE T-shirts?
:-)
kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.mars (Bob Kaplow) writes:

Like these? http://www.mupp.org.uk/tshirts.shtml
Chris
--
Chris Eilbeck
MARS Flight Crew http://www.mars.org.uk /

Close, but you just can't beat the Rick Gaff oringinal.
Alan
They're coming :)
Actually, if you look at the shirt we're offering...
...and take a good look at *ME*....
You'll see that i'm only "marginally stable"...
LOL
jim