DG&A??? What happened??

Anyone know what the story is with DG&A rocketry? The web site is down and we are not able to get a reply to email. I hope they have not closed down! Perth Advanced Rocket Club - Western Australia

Impakt

Still up.

Darrell D. Mobley

Gives one the homepage but the rest of the links don't work.

Reply to
Kurt

Looks as good as down to me. All the sidebar links are 404.

Reply to
Matt

Yeah, I cant get the home page or any other page and no reply to email. Perth Advanced Rocket Club - Western Australia

Impakt

Danny was attempting to sell the business for a while. I haven't had contact with him since LDRS. I do have (7) of his kits left in stock. Before LDRS I picked up his remaining inventory. (1) Sonik Blast (1) Texas Pride (1) Gimlet (2) Arrow's (1) Predator

CLE

Reply to
Chad Ellis

Reply to
Chad Ellis

Pity.

His Armageddon kit was very, very cool, and distinctive.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy