Logging Flights

Cheers all! I'm a BAR and have found r.m.r so helpful
thanks to all the pros here.
I was wondering if anyone has a form or spreadsheet or know of a place to
download one for logging flights?
Trying to get my son started off learning rocketry correctly instead
of just "shooting off rockets at random"
Steve
Reply to
Kevin Hall
They have a great flight log. Also reviews of most rockets out there and a great collection of knowledge.
-Aaron
Reply to
Aaron
If you have M$ Access, try my flight log book:
Advanced Rocket Club - Western Australia
Impakt
The link
took me to a site with a description of ROC-LOG. At the bottom of that page I found "Click here to download ROC-LOG Version 1.0 (1mb RAR)", but it appears to be a broken, non-existing, or incomplete link to the .RAR file. I tried Internet Explorer and Netscape. ROC-LOG looks promising an I would like to download it. Does anyone have a working online location for this file?
Thanks All. Harold
| | | >Cheers all! I'm a BAR and have found r.m.r so helpful | >thanks to all the pros here. | >I was wondering if anyone has a form or spreadsheet or know of a place to | >download one for logging flights? | >Trying to get my son started off learning rocketry correctly instead | >of just "shooting off rockets at random" | >Steve | > | > | If you have M$ Access, try my flight log book: | |
| Perth Advanced Rocket Club - Western Australia |
Harold Bradtke
Sorry about that Harold, I'm not sure how the link got broken :-/ It's fixed now! :-) the url direct to the rar is simply:
I hope you enjoy using roclog. If you have any problems, feel free to drop me an email to: impaktiinet.net.au
Regards
Paul Collier Perth Advanced Rocket Club - Western Australia Perth Advanced Rocket Club - Western Australia
Impakt

Site Timeline