Logging Flights

Cheers all! I'm a BAR and have found r.m.r so helpful thanks to all the pros here. I was wondering if anyone has a form or spreadsheet or know of a place to download one for logging flights? Trying to get my son started off learning rocketry correctly instead of just "shooting off rockets at random" Steve

Reply to
Kevin Hall

They have a great flight log. Also reviews of most rockets out there and a great collection of knowledge.

-Aaron

Reply to
Aaron

If you have M$ Access, try my flight log book:

Advanced Rocket Club - Western Australia

Impakt

The link

took me to a site with a description of ROC-LOG. At the bottom of that page I found "Click here to download ROC-LOG Version 1.0 (1mb RAR)", but it appears to be a broken, non-existing, or incomplete link to the .RAR file. I tried Internet Explorer and Netscape. ROC-LOG looks promising an I would like to download it. Does anyone have a working online location for this file?

Thanks All. Harold

| If you have M$ Access, try my flight log book: | |

| Perth Advanced Rocket Club - Western Australia |

Harold Bradtke

Sorry about that Harold, I'm not sure how the link got broken :-/ It's fixed now! :-) the url direct to the rar is simply:

I hope you enjoy using roclog. If you have any problems, feel free to drop me an email to: impaktiinet.net.au

Regards

Paul Collier Perth Advanced Rocket Club - Western Australia Perth Advanced Rocket Club - Western Australia

Impakt