Logging Flights

Cheers all! I'm a BAR and have found r.m.r so helpful thanks to all the pros here. I was wondering if anyone has a form or spreadsheet or know of a place to
download one for logging flights? Trying to get my son started off learning rocketry correctly instead of just "shooting off rockets at random" Steve
Kevin Hall wrote:

http://www.rocketreviews.com
They have a great flight log. Also reviews of most rockets out there and a great collection of knowledge.
-Aaron

If you have M$ Access, try my flight log book:
http://waro.iinet.net.au/roclog / Perth Advanced Rocket Club - Western Australia http://waro.iinet.net.au/parc /
The link (http://waro.iinet.net.au/roclog /) took me to a site with a description of ROC-LOG. At the bottom of that page I found "Click here to download ROC-LOG Version 1.0 (1mb RAR)", but it appears to be a broken, non-existing, or incomplete link to the .RAR file. I tried Internet Explorer and Netscape. ROC-LOG looks promising an I would like to download it. Does anyone have a working online location for this file?
Thanks All. Harold
| wrote: | | >Cheers all! I'm a BAR and have found r.m.r so helpful | >thanks to all the pros here. | >I was wondering if anyone has a form or spreadsheet or know of a place to | >download one for logging flights? | >Trying to get my son started off learning rocketry correctly instead | >of just "shooting off rockets at random" | >Steve | > | > | If you have M$ Access, try my flight log book: | | http://waro.iinet.net.au/roclog / | Perth Advanced Rocket Club - Western Australia | http://waro.iinet.net.au/parc /
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 04:54:41 GMT, "Harold Bradtke"

Sorry about that Harold, I'm not sure how the link got broken :-/ It's fixed now! :-) the url direct to the rar is simply:
http://waro.iinet.net.au/roclog/roclog.rar
I hope you enjoy using roclog. If you have any problems, feel free to
Regards
Paul Collier Perth Advanced Rocket Club - Western Australia Perth Advanced Rocket Club - Western Australia http://waro.iinet.net.au/parc /