we never went to the earth either!

Yea, we think we are on earth but in fact every part of our life is just some stuff going on at Area 51, dont you see? we must know the truth! the truth!!!!!

Reply to
tai fu

stuff going on at Area 51, dont you see? we must know the truth! the truth!!!!!

i dont personaly believe in crazy delusional conspiracies but go ahead if you want to make a fool of yor self

ps i believe this whas of topic by about 3 miles so stic to it (pyro)

Reply to
jakowako2