Help? How do I get old slide libraries to show up in new menus?

Hi all,
Migrating to acad2005 from 2000 - I ran across a problem trying to load my older customized menus. There are items in the old menu where I created
slide libraries of various objects (fixtures, electrical symbols) but when I load the older MNS files in 2005, the menu item appears blank even after I put the associated slide library path in the "Support File Search Path". Is there any menu item structure or syntax changes? Is there a better way of constructing such menu items now?
Thanks. p.s. there's a menu/toobar migration utility for 2004, but won't install with 2005