How to show the "Menu Manager" in Wildfire ??

Dear all

I'm trying Wildfire , but the "Menu Manager" is disappear in it ??

Someone please help me : How to show the "Menu Manager" (as pro-e2001) in Wildfire ??

Richie ~

Reply to
AASS

In the upper left part of the screen above the modeltree there are 4 icons. The one to the right shows you "Connection". After clicking this one click "Browser" and in the main windows click "Menu Mapper".

regards

Reply to
Morten L.Pedersen

The Wildfire interface has finally done away with the menu manager, at least in modeling.

Reply to
Ben Loosli

Forgive me! I didn't know, until you enlighten me, that the point of Pro/e is to show 'Menu Manager'. I, obviously mistakenly, thought the point was to make features, geometry, 3d solids. Stay with 2001 (or I-squared, or I or 20 or whatever, if you want the Menu Manager floating (flipping, sliding, hiding, popping, diappearing) windows interface. Dashboard is a step away from not only that type of interface, but the code that supported it. The new code's better; so's the interface. "Try it! You'll like it!" (Stolen from a 70s commercial [is it stealing if you admit it?] yeah, I know, lawyer question, I know you guys aren't lawyers.)

I guess the point is that I don't know what your application is, but if Pro/SCANTOOLS "lite" doesn't cut it, you better consider the grown up version. But try 'Restyle', anyway, just to get the feel of it. You sacrifice some stuff, staying within the Pro/e "family", but you get the integration, the more-or-less familiar interface. The plusses and the minuses. You decide.

Reply to
David Janes

. "Try it! You'll like it!" (Stolen from a 70s commercial [is it

Yeah, David............but WHAT product was commercial for?

Regards Peter Brown

Reply to
peterdouglas

Oh, and he thought he was 'gonna die!'

Reply to
peterdouglas

And, finally, "I can't believe I ate the WHOLE thing." The next incarnation of Alka-Seltzer beyond 'plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is'?

Reply to
David Janes

David,

Don't forget "...they said 'Try it, you'll like it' I tried it. I didn't like it".

David Janes wrote:

incarnation of

Reply to
peterdouglas