WildFire - How to select by menu

We are just switching from 2001 to WildFire.

Now, I am trying to perform a simple little MEASURE command in which I want to measure the angle between 2 axes. No problem, measure command is exactly the same, select Analysis->Measure - Type:Angle - First entity: Axis.

At this point, in 2001, I would choose SELECT BY MENU, then change the component to the one that contianed my desired axis, then scroll through the list of axes within that component. (most of my axes are named to make them very easy to find).

Question is, How do I do this in WildFire? I want to avoid showing all my axes as there can be LOTS of them to display and wade through. I also would prefer not to go drilling though the feature tree to find the axis I want (if it is a stand-alone feature).

Reply to
Arlin

Use the SEARCH functionality (the icon that looks like binoculars)

Thane

Reply to
TH

PERFECT!!! Thanks