Menus missing in Autocad 2006

I have had to reinstall Acad 2006 on my PC due to me having to replace my
hard drive. 2006 installed ok but when I went to use it there were only 3
menus to choose from! Namely file, view and help plus I was missing all my
tool bars. I cant remember all the command lines, can anyone tell me how to
get the menus back?
TIA
Steve
Reply to
Stephen Franks
Type "options", go to profiles tab and set current a profile, like "unnamed profile". If that doesn't work, type "menu" and load the acad.cui file.
Reply to
Tim S