Menus missing in Autocad 2006

I have had to reinstall Acad 2006 on my PC due to me having to replace my hard drive. 2006 installed ok but when I went to use it there were only 3
menus to choose from! Namely file, view and help plus I was missing all my tool bars. I cant remember all the command lines, can anyone tell me how to get the menus back?
TIA
Steve
Type "options", go to profiles tab and set current a profile, like "unnamed profile". If that doesn't work, type "menu" and load the acad.cui file.
--
Tim Skene

PRO Menu - The Productivity Toolbox for AutoCAD