New Start-up Forum

I'll be straight forward. There's a brand new forum at

- Click Community, then the community topics at the bottom and sign up.

If you're interested....cool, check it out and join. We're a start up design/consulting firm just hoping to reach our peers. Those sincerely interested in design, no matter what the software or product please stop by and browse.

Reply to
ParaCAD

Hunh!?! There isn't even enough to reply to or participate in or even react to!!!!!! How about you guys show something of what you're made of, some of the work you've done that could possibly inspire our interest. Have you done anything? Do you know anything? Could you post the evidence? Here, or on your own website, would be acceptable.

Yours truly, designer-in-waiting, David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Like I mentioned it's a brand new site. I'm just trying to get the word out a little. It will improve. Right now we're just trying to make steady progress. In hope's of becoming successful in the future.

The website is not complete and still need work. But the forums are open for all design related discussions.

to or participate in or even react

Reply to
ParaCAD

I certainly understand that you are trying to promote your company, however, if you'd lurked awhile, gone to news.newusers.questions or even briefly acquainted yourself with what newsgroups are, tried to appreciate what was going on here, before trying to drag people away to your little, nearly nonexistent, private domain, you might have done it in a strategically different way. You might have decided that you'd worm your way into our confidence before springing it on us that you were simply a smelly commercial opportunist, trying to use an existing, longstanding, viable forum for your own private, commercial interests. In so doing, you might, at least have made a modicum contribution. At this point, you've 1) made no contribution, 2) tried to draw people away from a proven source of help, 3) offered a "potential", possibly "future" source of all good things, if only people will flock to you. (David Koresh must have had a pitch like that.) Anyway, we're all waiting for you to prove you got it... something.... anything at all that would coax, lure, cajole or charm. You could start by posting the typical CV or a portfolio of design/modelling accomplishments, a list of happy clients, gram's home phone number so we could call and find out what a good little boy you were. Anything that might anchor you in the real world. But, what I've seen so far smells funny and leaves a bad taste. Especially becoming a "member" of a sham group. And leaving any contact information after signing an agreement. It's all for you, boy, all for you. don't see what we clear out of this business!?! Not even a free toaster! (Maybe a screen saver of the flying toaster with the ETPOMS banner [or whatever your freaking name is] on it.)

David Janes

"ParaCAD" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
David Janes

Thanks for your input. I myself didn't put you down' in anyway for your first reply, so i didn't think your sarcastic remarks were necessary. But thats how you communicate on something you disagree with, and thats fine. I am in no way trying "worm" my way in, or am i trying to "drag" anyone away from these newsgroups. I've been reading these newsgroups for a long time and and have found much of great help and info. I've even posted a couple questions in the past. I may not have contributed to the extent you have but i do understand whats going on here. The post was not initially about the company. It was more about having created a forum, and saying "Hey all, there's a new forum to discuss design and and related topics". So have a good day. And because of you ranting about how wrong i was for my initial post, this thread has gone on way to long.

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
ParaCAD

Waaahhh!

Reply to
ms

Tip: If I have to alter some firewall setting to see the site ... your loss.

Reply to
Jeff Howard

DJ likes to blow his own hole errr HORN!!! Oops, typo, but DJ does it too!!! GA

Reply to
Fork Road