fonts pixellated on PDF file

I am trying to create a PDF file from a DWG file. When I zoom in to the PDF file, the fonts are pixelated - even on a high res PDF plot.
Does anyone know how I can stop this from happening?

Load the DWG file into AutoCAD plot the file to PDF if you have Acrobat.
Bob

Sorry to confuse you, but that is what I am doing. When i plot to PDF from an DWG file inside AutoCAD, the file comes up pixellated...even when I turn the res on the plot as high as it will go.
Is the font's layer or color set to plot with 50% or 25% saturation? These end up printing dithered in PDF's rather than as smooth gray tones.
-Bill