Scan a paper drawing and convert it to .dwg drawing

Does anyone know of a way (AutoCAD, utility program or otherwise) to take a paper drawing, scan it and convert it to a .dwg file which can then be edited in AutoCAD LT?

I have some client drawings that we have made modifications to equipment and would like to revise the drawings to reflect the changes.

Thanks in advance,

mightymouse

Reply to
MiightyMouse