.dwg to .pdf

Hey All
I'm looking for a program that will convert .dwg files to .pdf files. Or some help in making this Adobe Acrocrap program do...ANYTHING! Any
help would be great. Thanks in advance
CB ~
What's the problem? You set "Acrobat" as your default printer and plot to it.

Go to www.PDF995.com
Great application (I found it did better PDF's than Adobe)... and VERY well priced (even in Canadian $$$'s) <grin>
You can even make full size PDF's in many formats...
Regards,
Bruce
Agreed.
wrote:

well
Huh? Did you read the instructions on "How to create a PDF file" on the screen that opens when you install PDF995? You don't "save as" anything. You PRINT to the PDF995 printer, per the user instructions. ___

Search for and download PDF995. Sets up a phantom printer which, when used, produces the pdf file. Works well.
G.Jancev@chello (GJBT) wrote:

Hey All
I'm looking for a program that will convert .dwg files to .pdf files. Or some help in making this Adobe Acrocrap program do...ANYTHING! Any help would be great. Thanks in advance
GJ
The most elegant solution comes with freeware PDF995 (find it with Google). I've never used Acrobat - becouse of rumours on it...
(TJ, EduKon EduCAD)

Try AcroPLOT from http://www.cadzation.com /
They allow batch plotting of AutoCAD to PDF.
Which version of Acrobat do you have? 6.0 does it all. ___

5.0 never let me done once. The only complaint I'd have is that you have to learn how to use it first.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

I had no complaints with 5.0 either; however, 6.0 Pro offers so many new features (like a huge range of predefined sheet sizes) that it puts 5.0 to shame. ___

Actually, not quite true. I tried Adobe 6.0 Standard and could not get it to print sheet sizes larger than 11x17. It seems it might take the "Pro" version to be able to print 24x36. This is a change in functionality from earlier versions of Acrobat.
I e-mailed Adobe about this but got some sort of run around from an automated response system which really pissed me off. So, I'm advising that people NOT buy Adobe 6.0 unless you want to spring for the "Pro" version.
--
Bob Morrison
R.L. Morrison Engineering Co.

Yes. I couldn't believe it when I upgraded from 5.0. I wondered why any software company would remove functionality from a program. The only thought I had was they wanted to make sure people paid the higher price fro the "Pro" version.
I sent back my unopened copies of 6.0 Standard and reloaded Version 5.0. Unfortunately, I had to open one box to load it and am now out the upgrade price.
To date Adobe has been totally unresponsive to my complaint about the removal of functionality. As a result I do not recommend anyone buy Acrobat Standard 6.0. Either stay with 5.0, or if you must upgrade, then buy the "Pro" version.
--
Bob Morrison
R.L. Morrison Engineering Co.

5.0

that
sizes
Most things are impossible to do unless you know how (outside of falling off cliffs, ect).

Try this
http://www.cadalog.com/pushbuttonPDF /
see if it helps you any DJE