DWG to PDF

Whats the easiest way to export a dwg to a pdf. Must I buy an aftermarket program/software? If so what is a few good ones to buy?
Thanks in advance
You don't export the file, you print to a PDF printer. It's that easy. Do a Google search on PDF995. It's shareware (works forever just has popups to annoy you until you register it). It installs as a printer. You go through your print setup as usual and just select it as the print device. Works great.

thanks I have just found another program called cutepdf. Its free with no ads forever!!!! http://www.acrosoftware.com/Download.htm
I forgot about that one. Pretty bad considering I just downloaded it about three days ago.