install prob

I have just upgraded the office to LT 2004 and encounted a problem that may have existed before but we only just found.
The config or menu file is saved in the users directory ie c:\documents and settings\username\application data\ etc
When someone else logs in these files arent available - is there a global way to avoid this problem by telling autocad to look in \all users\ directory?
thx