Top menu name as variable?

Is there a technique for making the top level name of a menu dynamic according to a variable? Assuming

(setenv MYVAR "MyCompany")

and MINE.mnu:

***MENUGROUP=MINE **POP17 **MINE [$(eval,$(getenv,MYVAR))] [->$(eval,$(getenv,MYVAR))] [
Reply to
Steve Hall

No responses... is it impossible?

Reply to
Steve Hall

The menuname system variable is "Read-Only". It changes when you change the menu with either then MENU Command or the MENULOAD command.

Reply to
Bill DeShawn

I don't understand this. I'm looking to make the menu name be evaluated, not hard coded. Once it's loaded it doesn't change. I load a menu, and the entry names should be able to be determined dynamically.

Reply to
Steve Hall