I have brand new autocad LT 2004 for sale $375

I have brand new autocad LT 2004 for sale
This is brand new. The full single user license. This is not the OEM, academic or upgrade.
Retails for $725 ? I will sell for $375.
Send email to snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net with AUTOCAD LT 2004 PURCHASE in the message subject line along with your name and address. I will give you the total price including ups ground charges.
I have brand new autocad LT 2004 for sale
This is brand new. The full single user license. This is not the OEM, academic or upgrade.
Retails for $725 - I will sell for $375.
Send email to snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net with AUTOCAD LT 2004 PURCHASE in the message subject line along with your name and address. I will give you the total price including ups ground charges.
say:

One man's trash is another man's treasure :)
It's their money, they can do what they want. Only thing I'm concerned with is my own. $75.00 is what its worth to me.
used his great knowledge to

can