toolbars disapeared...

some of my toolbars have dissapeared... if checked the boxes and they are on, but i can't see them...
is it possible that they are off screem somehow?
anyone know how i can get 'em back?
thanks,
will
Type "-toolbar" (without the quote) and hit enter. If you know the name of the missing toolbar, type it in at the prompt. If you don't, just hit enter and it will bring them all up.

i just tried that and it didn't make the missing ones appear... any other thoughts?
will

Reduce Windows display resolution to (say) 640x480. Start AutoCAD. Close AutoCAD. Put screen resolution back up high. Start AutoCAD, mimimise AutoCAD. You may (or may not) now see your toolbars. If you have two monitors on two graphics cards, check (in Windows display properties) which one is set as primary. (I've just learned this one the hard way).
John B
johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.

Also, try turning Autohide for the Windows Taskbar on or off, as this sometimes reveals toolbars pushed to the area underneath this bar.
Matthew