2001 Plus models upgraded to 2004

Our 2001 Plus models are doubling in size when converted to 2004, eg 34meg to 78 meg. My VAR has checked them and is sending them to Solidworks, it seems there is a problem with the conversion, they are single models with no configurations, will keep you posted.

Reply to
Phil Evans

This is after much moaning from me about how slow 2004 is, not surprising with a doubling of model sizes, hopefully this will get resolved quickly and I can once again sing its praises, untill then..........

Reply to
Phil Evans