LT Toolkit 2004 Beta 1

Sydney, Australia - 27 June 2003
drcauto is pleased to announce the first public beta of a LISP enabling
program for AutoCAD LT 2004. LT Toolkit 2004 is being released under a
"release early - release often" protocol. That means that not all of the
LISP functions have been enabled. In addition, we know of OS based issues on
Windows NT and Windows 98 operating systems.
This beta includes most traditional LISP functions and is limited to loading
and running .LSP files. We are working on support for .FAS files and VLISP
functions.
No special LISP programming techniques are required, program, load, and use
your LISP for LT as you would in full AutoCAD 2004.
Please contact snipped-for-privacy@drcauto.com for the download location and serial number
/ key to allow access to the program.
Report bugs to: snipped-for-privacy@drcauto.com
Make requests for new functions to: snipped-for-privacy@drcauto.com