LT Toolkit 2004 Beta 1

Sydney, Australia - 27 June 2003
drcauto is pleased to announce the first public beta of a LISP enabling program for AutoCAD LT 2004. LT Toolkit 2004 is being released under a
"release early - release often" protocol. That means that not all of the LISP functions have been enabled. In addition, we know of OS based issues on Windows NT and Windows 98 operating systems.
This beta includes most traditional LISP functions and is limited to loading and running .LSP files. We are working on support for .FAS files and VLISP functions.
No special LISP programming techniques are required, program, load, and use your LISP for LT as you would in full AutoCAD 2004.
Please contact snipped-for-privacy@drcauto.com for the download location and serial number / key to allow access to the program.
Report bugs to: snipped-for-privacy@drcauto.com Make requests for new functions to: snipped-for-privacy@drcauto.com