LT Toolkit from DRC Auto

Any good? Would like to hear from anyone out there whose tried to use it with lisp routines....
(please take nospam and -- out of reply address....)
SW

We have been using ToolKit MAX for several years now (20+ systems). I HIGHLY recommend it. Lisp routines work GREAT!!! You will have to 'tweak' your LSP files if you are upgrading from R14 to 2000/2002 (as you probably would have for going to a full AutoCAD 2000/2002 upgrade).
But LT + ToolKit is a major $$$$ savings as long as you do NOT need 3D (even though DRAuto has that too) (:
IF you aren't sure, I belive that you can 'buy' a 30 day full trial verison. We did that initially to 'see for ourselves'. Wasn't much $$$ and was worth the cost as it proved all was OK.
Regards,
Bruce
Does it support the entire compliment of autolisp commands Bruce?
wrote:

HIGHLY
LSP
have
(even
verison.
worth
I haven't found any standard autolisp commands that are not supported. It does not support all the visual lisp commands.
Martin
-- wrote:

Hello,
In W3Wcb.4789$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com --@nospamsympatico.ca (--) wrote to all:

we use the toolkit max with our application as we also need fas files. Here not all VisualLISP extensions are supported, especially those who use active-x which is tied to vba.
Some funny things happen, as the more basic functions do work, but as you get deeper into it, they stop working.
Anyway it took only two weeks to convert 8MB+ of Lisp source in a way that it can run unmodified under ACAD2002 and LT-Toolkit max 2002. Some things even are faster than in original ACAD.
Greetings
Herbert

As far as I know/see (and I've written a lot of Lisp routines)... 100% ! Can't think of anything that it's ever puked on (:
Regards,
Bruce