Disappearing text

Hello all, One of the guys in my office is using LT2002, and he is having an interesting thing happening to his text. It goes like this sometimes (when he re-opens the drawing) the text is there and sometimes it isn't. What gives? Appreciate any help. Thanks Charles Wellcome

Reply to
Charles Wellcome

A couple things I've seen bring this on,,, 1 is true type fonts, e.g. try substituting romans just to see if that fixes the problem, the second thing, ensure your not looking at the screen with a slightly 3d skewed view. Ensure that the text is not skewed, or slightly rotated out of the current viewing plane.

Reply to
--

Well thank you. Since we use a particular font style (architxt.shx), I did a little goofing around, and found out that the problem only occurs with MText. For some reason it did not happen to dtext. A simple solution, but still not sure why. Thanks again

Reply to
Charles Wellcome