Disappearing text

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------A1A21C5C6F361A7F031AC83A Content-Type: text/plain; charset=x-user-defined
Hello all, One of the guys in my office is using LT2002, and he is having an interesting thing happening to his text. It goes like this sometimes (when he re-opens the drawing) the text is there and sometimes it isn't. What gives? Appreciate any help. Thanks Charles Wellcome
--------------A1A21C5C6F361A7F031AC83A Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=x-user-defined; name="wellcomc.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Charles Wellcome Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="wellcomc.vcf"
begin:vcard n:Wellcome;Charles tel;fax:(845) 257-3388 tel;work:(845) 257-3380 x-mozilla-html:FALSE org:SUNY at New Paltz;Office of the Campus Architect adr:;;75 South Manheim Blvd.;New Paltz;NY;12561;USA version:2.1 email;internet: snipped-for-privacy@newpaltz.edu title:Architectural Construction Manager fn:Charles end:vcard
--------------A1A21C5C6F361A7F031AC83A--
A couple things I've seen bring this on,,, 1 is true type fonts, e.g. try substituting romans just to see if that fixes the problem, the second thing, ensure your not looking at the screen with a slightly 3d skewed view. Ensure that the text is not skewed, or slightly rotated out of the current viewing plane.

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------7537FB49EE49196BDE4274F7 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=x-user-defined Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Well thank you. Since we use a particular font style (architxt.shx), I did a little goofing around, and found out that the problem only occurs with MText. For some reason it did not happen to dtext. A simple solution, but still not sure why. Thanks again -- wrote: