2004 install

I installed 2004 in a different directory than 2003. It over wrote the serial number for 2003. Now 2003 won't run without a new auth. number. Is that because I didn't install in a different directory for the common files?

Reply to
Rudy Kube

Rudy,

You can only have one license (serial xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx) number on a machine at one time. You can have as many versions of SW as you want. They all have to referance the same number, but will have different auth. codes..

Regards

Mark

Reply to
MM