Cosmosxpress no longer works

Is anyone else having a problem with Cosmosxpress refusing to start? When I click Tools, COSMOSxpress... I get:

"The specified module could not be found" then "Could not load Solidworks DLL: cosworks.dllu.dll." then "The add-in selected is not a valid Solidworks Add-in."

How is it that Solidworks is looking for cosworks.dllu.dll? How do I fix this? Has anyone else seen this?

Mickey

Reply to
Mickey Reilley

With me it's Photoworks 2, works fine for a day or two then Solidworks can't find a required file (unspecified). Started happening after installing 2004 beta, now affects all versions 2003 - 2004 pr1. I can get it to work again for a while by doing a re-install/repair.

I've noticed, btw, that 2004 installed side-by-side with 2003 seems to draw on some of the 2003 resources: Rename the 2003 directory, 2004 is broken. When 2004 seems stable enough for production I plan to nuke everything, including registry entries, and start over with a clean install.

Richard

"Mickey Reilley" wrote in news:fNUZa.858$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com:

Reply to
Someone