SP2.1 installed - Cosmosexpress problem

Hi

Wondered if anyone has a quick solution, I just installed SP2.1 on SW2004. Previously Cosmosexpress worked fine.

Since installing SP2.1 now I get an alert box saying "Specified Module could not be found" it can't find cosmoexpress "could not load Solidworks DLL: cosworks.DLLU.DLL" and is telling me "Add-in selected is not a valid Solidworks Add-in".

Anyone think of a quick fix.cosworks.dll is present in the comsosexpress folder

David Thiel

Reply to
dt

Maybe try a repair from add & remove programs?

Steve Tietz

Reply to
Steve Tietz

Hi: I tried upgrading my SW2004 Sp1 to Sp2.1 and I don't see any problem with COSMOSXpress. Please make sure you have installed properly, try repairing your installation. Regards, Ram

Reply to
Ramesh Ramalingam