COSMOSXpress challenge

Are you up to the COSMOSXpress Challenge? We invite all SolidWorks users to try their hand at the COSMOSXpress Challenge. Using COSMOSXpress, the first pass analysis tool inside SolidWorks, see if you can solve a series of basic analysis problems. If you can successfully complete the COSMOSXpress Challenge, you could win one of twelve fantastic prizes worth over $5,000, including the grand prize - a brand new computer from HP! Here's how it works: The COSMOSXpress Challenge consists of four rounds. Each round that you successfully complete earns you more entries in the prize drawing. There are different drawings for each round, so even if you only finish the first challenge, you could still be a winner. Complete all four challenges to earn the maximum number of entries and a chance to win the HP computer. Everyone has an equal chance of winning, from first time users to seasoned analysis veterans, so why not give it a shot? Think you're up to it? Click the following URL to get started!

Entry deadline is March 31, 2004. SolidWorks employees and their families are not eligible. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Click the following URL for official rules:

Ramesh Ramalingam

======== Page Not Found

Sorry the page you were looking for was not found. Please use the search button, or visit our home page.

========

Jim S.

Reply to
Jim Sculley

Try this!!

Monkey

"Jim Sculley" ??? news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com ???...

Reply to
Monkey

Nope.

Another web site authored by individuals who think that Macromedia Flash is something everyone on the planet has installed. HTML please.

Jim S.

Reply to
Jim Sculley

Ramesh,

Couldn't pull up the website because I don't allow Flash on my browser.

Reply to
kellnerp

Hello: Sorry about the flash issue.

If you don't want to install flash, please try the following link:

Regards, Ram

Reply to
Ramesh Ramalingam

Ramesh

Why are only US and Canadian residents eligible to enter?

Or is there a competition for the rest later?

Regards

Jonathan Stedman

Reply to
jjs

COSMOSXpress challenge is available worldwide. We are working on translation of this challenge and it will be available later for nonEnglish speaking countries. If you are in UK, click on the following link to access cosmosxpress challenge:

Non-Flash version (UK)

Flash version (UK):

-Ram

Reply to
Ramesh Ramalingam

Ram

I don't think anyone has told your lawyers this.

The follwing is quoted from the rules of the competition. (even on the UK site)

I'll still have a go - but if I win the HP do I get it with the correct voltage and plug ! :-)

Regards

Jonathan

PS - Why is specifically Puerto Rico excluded? What is the background to this strange anomaly.

Reply to
jjs

Reply to
Ramesh Ramalingam