Interview with Giuseppe Bocchi, Top-Notch Engine Designer

Giuseppe Bocchi is a brilliant mechanical engineer with a passion for engine design. He has an incredible breadth of experience built working for prestigious companies such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, Ducati and MV Agusta, where as Chief Project and R&D Engineer he designed and brought to world dominance the four cylinder St. 76/50 and St. 76/35 racers led to World Title supremacy by Giacomo Agostini and Phil Read.

In 1996, as CAD professor at the University of Parma, I suggested Giuseppe Bocchi to purchase a license of (at the time new) SolidWorks and to give up AutoCAD and the drawing board. I believe he was the first or one of the first SolidWorks users in Italy. He still use SolidWorks!

I interviewed Giuseppe for the Novedge blog to know more about his design projects and to understand how he is using CAD systems.

If you are interested, the complete interview is available on the Novedge blog:

Franco Folini Novedge LLC

Reply to
Franco Folini