Interview with Giuseppe Bocchi, Top-Notch Engine Designer

Giuseppe Bocchi is a brilliant mechanical engineer with a passion for
engine design. He has an incredible breadth of experience built
working for prestigious companies such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, Ducati
and MV Agusta, where as Chief Project and R&D Engineer he designed and
brought to world dominance the four cylinder St. 76/50 and St. 76/35
racers led to World Title supremacy by Giacomo Agostini and Phil Read.
In 1996, as CAD professor at the University of Parma, I suggested
Giuseppe Bocchi to purchase a license of (at the time new) SolidWorks
and to give up AutoCAD and the drawing board. I believe he was the
first or one of the first SolidWorks users in Italy. He still use
SolidWorks!
I interviewed Giuseppe for the Novedge blog to know more about his
design projects and to understand how he is using CAD systems.
If you are interested, the complete interview is available on the
Novedge blog:

Franco Folini
Novedge LLC
Reply to