An Interview with Dave Ptak, President of SolidProfessor

Hi all, Almost all SolidWorks users know SolidProfessor, the company that makes hi quality interactive video training. I just published an interview with Dave Ptak, the President of SolidProfessor on the Novedge blog. I asked Dave a few questions about the reasons of the growing popularity of video training, the difference between live training and video training, and more. You can read the complete interview on the Novedge blog:

Franco Folini

Reply to
Franco Folini

Franco,

I guess I'm always a little leary of someone who starts a dialog with a statement about a business plan.

I'm old fashioned and like to read a page or two documenting what software is supposed to do, with sticky notes pasted in to mark my place. Taking time for videos is not my style.

Maybe I'll have to make a business plan to document SW on paper if that is possible. Wait. Matt just did that.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Look forward to that advanced surfacing course.

John Layne

John Layne