multiline options

Is there a way to make multilines not act as a block? Whenever I put in a multiline I have to explode it to use the individual lines. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
billyb

Trying to find out if there is an option to draw multilines and not have to explode them after I put them in. I have to explode them if I want to work with the lines individually. Is their an option for this?

Reply to
billyb

Funny I didn't know that such a thing as multilines exist in SW even search did not return any thing

But if you need to draw lines that are parallel, why not draw single lines sketch, select chain and then offset it?

Reply to
mr.T

did not return any thing

sketch, select chain and then offset it?

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@n2g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
That70sTick