multiline options

Is there a way of "turning off" multline so that I do not have to explode it everytime I use it. I want the multiline not to be a
"block" after I put one on the drawing. Right now I draw a muliline and explode it to use the individual lines.
Does anyone know if there is an option that keeps the multiline from being a "block" when it is drawn? Every time I put in a multiline, I have to explode it to use the individual lines. Is there any option to prevent this? Any help is appreciated.
You should just use single line "dtext", this is what you are getting when you explode the mtext.

No that is not what I am refering to. It the multiline which is drawing a series of lines not text. Its in the "Draw" are of commands. You can draw multiple lines with this command. Specifying how many lines, how wide (scale), justifications etc. Is there a dialogue box or option box to make settings?

No this is not what I am refering to. The command is in the Draw group of commands. It is for drawing parrallel lines double triple , four etc. , you can specify , scale (i.e. width), justification other parameters. This command is nothing to do with muliline text.