Re: Delcam For SolidWorks

The Jon Banquer blog has been updated to cover the new details that >were released today.

You again copied from an ad.

Reply to
Cliff

Gee .... "stand alone" programs .... LOL ....

If you don't want dumb solids then don't make them. If you got the data from someplace else just import it into your CAM program directly. You are not & never will be a designer, much less an engineer.

How dumb can a banquer get? IS there any limit?

Reply to
Cliff

CLUE: CAM programs are not CAD programs.

Reply to
Cliff

ote:

Did you know that Jon Banquer uses a stolen laptop and a stolen money to fund his ideas. He stole my Dell laptop to create his blog and my insurance money to pay for his move to California. How did he cash it? He used a bogus Power of Attorney. He has charges of defrauding the state of Connecticut. Forged documents in order to get MASTERCAM software. Trust in him and you will find your self robbed or in prison.

Don't be stupid.

Reply to
Sick of Jon Banquer

rote:

Did you know that Jon Banquer uses a stolen laptop and a stolen money to fund his ideas. He stole my Dell laptop to create his blog and my insurance money to pay for his move to California. How did he cash it he used a bogus Power of Attorney. He has charges of defrauding the state of Connecticut. Forged documents in order to get MASTERCAM software. Trust in him and you will find your self robbed or in prison.

Don't be stupid.

Reply to
Sick of Jon Banquer

Pricing for Delcam For SolidWorks will most likely be very aggressive. Featurecam's pricing has always been significantly below Mastercam. Further, I think you will see a very focused effort by Delcam to go after Mastercam seats because they have a significantly better product than Mastercam For SolidWorks.

One Thing Is For Sure:

The Jon Banquer blog will keep its readers up to date with the latest FACTS on Delcam For SolidWorks which is going to be a blockbuster release that will significantly impact the market.

Why, one might ask?

The answer is simple:

Delcam has the VAR's and the company reps to backup this new product and market it properly.

Reply to
Joe788

What "facts", Jon? You don't even know how much the software costs, yet here you are blabbering on about how it will be priced very aggressively. What is your definition of a "fact"? Are they like all of the "facts" you brought us about HSMWorks? Like claiming you were "working with" HSMWorks?

I saw the same Delcam ad dozens of times in magazines for years. I laughed every time I saw it. They were showing some sort of multi axis verification or backplot, and they actually had the tool assembly modeled backwards. It was a CAT50 holder with the endmill mounted where the pullstud threads in. This advertisement ran for years. That's some outstanding marketing and representation! Then again, in Banquerville, I suppose that's doing it "properly".

Reply to
Joe788

What makes you think I don't have them? I've already posted what the NX quote was and I've already said that I've known Christian Briscoe of Delcam (previously EGS) for many, many years now... maybe 12? In any case Christian has always quoted my clients well below what Gibbs and Mastercam VAR's have quoted.

No... you don't care. All of my clients as well as the company I now work for care. Consider that you're laid off again because you have priced yourself out of the market. I'm not there yet. About the only thing I've said I won't use any longer is BobCRAP and I reserve the right to change my mind if the company offers something I want in the form of training that I can't find elsewhere.

NX drilling interface isn't as good as SolidCAM's and I'd bet good money that Cimatron's drilling maybe even better based on what I know about using SolidCAM's drilling and how SolidCAM came to have the drilling interface it now has.

For the last several years FeatureCAM has used the exact same toolpath surfacing engine as PowerMill and FeatureCAM 3 axis toolpath surfacing is very reasonable compared to the Mastercam and Gibbscam quotes I received.

That's your area of expertise... not mine... not yet anyway.

Perhaps you should lower yourself and try a CAM system running inside of SolidWorks like SolidCAM or the coming Delcam for SolidWorks or the new Hypermill For SolidWorks. I wouldn't bother with Mastercam For SolidWorks as it might bring back some bad old memories. ;>)

Reply to
Joe788

He has no "ideas", just stuff stolen from the posts of others & ads. He's utterly clueless on the subjects he poses about & cannot even grasp how to drill simple holes with MasterCAM.

I don't doubt a word of it.

How is he on stolen cars? We know about stolen/cracked software I think.

Reply to
Cliff

The move to CA or the prior one to AZ?

Reply to
Cliff

Can't get a cracked copy, eh?

Reply to
Cliff

Nope. You claimed it was a big secret. Not that you'd have clue #1 even about the optons.

Reply to
Cliff

Drilling drilling drilling drilling drilling drilling drilling drilling = yonnie bunko

You've never used it. EITHER of them. And a simple program cannot do nearly as much .... You don't, after all, want any control, do you?

Reply to
Cliff

All those yammering little voices ....

Reply to
Cliff

Are the holes ROUND?

As you NOW need MasterCAM quotes you don't actually have that either (legally).

Reply to
Cliff

All those yammering little voices ....

Reply to
Cliff

Drilling drilling drilling drilling drilling drilling drilling drilling = yonnie bunko

You've never used it. EITHER of them. And a simple program cannot do nearly as much .... You don't, after all, want any control, do you?

Reply to
Cliff

Nope. You claimed it was a big secret. Not that you'd have clue #1 even about the optons.

Reply to
Cliff

Can't get a cracked copy, eh?

Reply to
Cliff

You could learn to "program" your vitally important 2.5 axis holes with a free spreadsheet program. Well, not you, exactly. But any actual machine programmer. Beg PV for help !!!

Reply to
Cliff