Re: Delcam For SolidWorks

I gathered that broomboy was living in a welfare housing project & had to steal internet from motel parking lots or use the public library ....

Reply to
Cliff

Not with Cliffy Huprich here. In addition, you have an entire class of slimeballs who post here that are all about destruction rather than creation with non being worse than Cliffy Huprich. That Bill Triffet can't figure out what Cliffy Huprich is really all about and what a destructive force Cliffy Huprich is comes as no surprise to me.

While you're hoping for this group to return and perhaps have given up on forums run by slimeballs like Practically Worthless Machinist is, I hope you don't mind if I continue to build my machining and CADCAM skills, the Jon Banquer blog as well as the new independent Mastercam forum which continues to gather momentum and new posters looking for ways to survive the Mastercam "experience". Unfortunately a former Mastercam user like Bill Triffet refused to document the specifics of what's really so badly broken in Mastercam. I have. This way others can benefit. I'm sure the improvements to Mastercam page easily has the most hits on the Jon Banquer blog for damn good reason.

Many years ago I came to the conclusion that what was needed were properly moderated forums. So far the independent Mastercam forum that I'm so active in shows the promise that I always knew a properly moderated web forum could have. Hopefully, as time goes on, more of these independent web forums that are properly moderated with spring up along with well put together machining and CADCAM blogs like mine. I see very little hope in Usenet providing what's really needed to move past the crap we have here now as well as next to worthless web forums like Practically Worthless Machinist, CNC Advertising Forum, Out House Solutions e-Mastercam forum, The Gibbscam message board, etc.

Reply to
Joe788

What will be next after you learn how to drill a hole or two? Three holes? Larger holes? Blind holes? Tapped holes?

Reply to
Cliff

I heard a rumor that someone had noticed that 3 > 2. Is this true? Do you know?

Reply to
Cliff

Don't know how he can still be married when she divorced him in 2007 and remarried in 2008. Delusional!

Reply to
Sick of Jon Banquer

From what I understand he stole letterhead and a purchase order from the school he was attending and forged an order for a students copy of MasterCam, much like he did for Rhino 3d or was it Autocad, god there were so many....

Reply to
Sick of Jon Banquer

Such as trying to drill a few holes on a flat surface ...

You have to admit, that was very amusing. After all, it's not like he knows that 2 >1 or read the instructions or got any help from any real user (such as the ones where he claims to work) or watched the videos & ads or called his famed VARs or suppoort (for legal users) or ... Much less thought for 5 seconds. He went on about that for well over a year IIRC. And it was so very trivial a blunder.

Reply to
Cliff

He lies a lot so who knows?

Reply to
Cliff

IIRC He only lasted about 2 days before getting kicked out. Must have been a demo school.

Too bad he can actually use none of it.

Reply to
Cliff