Re: Delcam For SolidWorks

DelCAM probably making copies for the humor. PLUS you looking every 2 minutes.

Reply to
Cliff

He stole the check from me when I lived in Arizona. That's how he funded his move to California.

Reply to
Sick of Jon Banquer

Who are you?

Reply to
Joe788

Honestly, I don't think he knows enough about cars to steal one, but I do know that he is a nasty troll of a man, a very selfish and self- centered person. He doesn't know a rats ass about 3d, solids, MasterCam, SolidWorks, Gibbs whatever. He thrives on attention. That's why he has stuck around here for so long. He gets all the attention he needs. His entire life has been about him. He disowned his own Mother because she wanted him to be something more than what he is today. Threw her right out the door because she wanted him to go to college and be a doctor or lawyer. lol You guys don't even know the half of it, he was a slum lord in the 80s ripping off section 8 in New Haven, Connecticut. I think the name was the Jonathon Banquer Group or something egotistically similar. Then there was Chemical One. That was his chemical company, he was selling soap for industrial dishwashers... apparently he sucked at both because he went bankrupt and then lied about what he had. A lady he lived with, I think her name was Cathy, got pissed off and called the bankruptcy court and ratted him out because he screwed her over too. They came and tool everything including his underwear. He still didn't learn his lesson about how to treat people. He is the biggest POS I have ever had the misfortune of meeting.

Reply to
Sick of Jon Banquer

Ask him. He knows who I am.

Reply to
Sick of Jon Banquer

Did you not claim it would not have 2 1/2 axes?

Reply to
Cliff

What if the keys were in it?

What if there were Yankee pedestrians to run over?

We all (almost) know that. Pretty funny about him claiming to try to drill holes though. Major concern (& as far as he can grasp what the softwares are for).

First he'd have to graduate middle school though. Without being tossed out of shop class (among others no doubt). Then high school.

Scams, scams, scams ...

One wonders how many times he's left others holding the bag.

Reply to
Cliff

Why did he have to get out of Arizona?

Reply to
Cliff

No one would hire him, they started to doing background checks.

Reply to
Sick of Jon Banquer

Too late in a few cases I gather.

Reply to
Cliff

It's always nice to hear from a real Unigraphics expert !

You've had it for about 10 months now, right?

Reply to
Cliff

Found out how to drill a few holes yet?

We could easily do that back in the days of CADDS III or AD-2000, about

30 - 40 years ago ....
Reply to
Cliff

I know of one *claimed* user of MasterCAM that has claimed bugs drilling holes ..... And clearly has never had any training or comprehension.

Reply to
Cliff

Pretty good CAM program is it? Have any videos or ads?

Reply to
Cliff

What a drooling idiot. One change to the early design stage can result in hundreds or thousands of later *dependant* changes.

You would have to make these all by hand one by one with your beloved "direct modeling".

Reply to
Cliff

How much does he owe you & the girls? I hope they are well.

Reply to
Cliff

You are thinking of his ex wife, Jon and I never married nor was I stupid enough to have his children... nor was his ex, those were stepdaughters. God saw fit to make sure Jon never had children of his on.

Reply to
Sick of Jon Banquer

I would like to thank Jon Banquer for accepting my challenge of being interviewed for this blog. If you have any questions for Jon or for Novedge, please leave a comment below and we will be glad to answer.

Franco Folini

UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- I had to close this blog post to further comments and to remove the personal attacks between Jon and some other newsgroups readers. Before the interview, I made an agreement with Jon about the style of the interview and the way to handle it. Jon didn=92t respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names. Jon=92s authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP address,

72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced.

Figures!

Reply to
Sick of Jon Banquer

IIRC He was still claiming to be "married" .... last I saw.

Lucky kids I expect.

Reply to
Cliff

How & when did he do that? He never buys ....

Reply to
Cliff