Re: Delcam For SolidWorks

wrote:

No one would hire him, they started to doing background checks.

Too late in a few cases I gather.
--
Cliff

I gathered that broomboy was living in a welfare housing project & had to steal internet from motel parking lots or use the public library ....
--
Cliff

How much does he owe you & the girls? I hope they are well.
--
Cliff

You are thinking of his ex wife, Jon and I never married nor was I stupid enough to have his children... nor was his ex, those were stepdaughters. God saw fit to make sure Jon never had children of his on.

I would like to thank Jon Banquer for accepting my challenge of being interviewed for this blog. If you have any questions for Jon or for Novedge, please leave a comment below and we will be glad to answer.
Franco Folini
UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- I had to close this blog post to further comments and to remove the personal attacks between Jon and some other newsgroups readers. Before the interview, I made an agreement with Jon about the style of the interview and the way to handle it. Jon didnt respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names. Jons authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP address, 72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced.
http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html
Figures!

IIRC He was still claiming to be "married" .... last I saw.

Lucky kids I expect.
--
Cliff

Don't know how he can still be married when she divorced him in 2007 and remarried in 2008. Delusional!

He lies a lot so who knows?
--
Cliff

CLUE: CAM programs are not CAD programs.
--
Cliff

Did you know that Jon Banquer uses a stolen laptop and a stolen money to fund his ideas. He stole my Dell laptop to create his blog and my insurance money to pay for his move to California. How did he cash it? He used a bogus Power of Attorney. He has charges of defrauding the state of Connecticut. Forged documents in order to get MASTERCAM software. Trust in him and you will find your self robbed or in prison.
Don't be stupid.

How & when did he do that? He never buys ....
--
Cliff

From what I understand he stole letterhead and a purchase order from the school he was attending and forged an order for a students copy of MasterCam, much like he did for Rhino 3d or was it Autocad, god there were so many....

IIRC He only lasted about 2 days before getting kicked out. Must have been a demo school.

Too bad he can actually use none of it.
--
Cliff

Pricing for Delcam For SolidWorks will most likely be very aggressive. Featurecam's pricing has always been significantly below Mastercam. Further, I think you will see a very focused effort by Delcam to go after Mastercam seats because they have a significantly better product than Mastercam For SolidWorks.
One Thing Is For Sure:
The Jon Banquer blog will keep its readers up to date with the latest FACTS on Delcam For SolidWorks which is going to be a blockbuster release that will significantly impact the market.
Why, one might ask?
The answer is simple:
Delcam has the VAR's and the company reps to backup this new product and market it properly.

What "facts", Jon? You don't even know how much the software costs, yet here you are blabbering on about how it will be priced very aggressively. What is your definition of a "fact"? Are they like all of the "facts" you brought us about HSMWorks? Like claiming you were "working with" HSMWorks?

I saw the same Delcam ad dozens of times in magazines for years. I laughed every time I saw it. They were showing some sort of multi axis verification or backplot, and they actually had the tool assembly modeled backwards. It was a CAT50 holder with the endmill mounted where the pullstud threads in. This advertisement ran for years. That's some outstanding marketing and representation! Then again, in Banquerville, I suppose that's doing it "properly".

What makes you think I don't have them? I've already posted what the NX quote was and I've already said that I've known Christian Briscoe of Delcam (previously EGS) for many, many years now... maybe 12? In any case Christian has always quoted my clients well below what Gibbs and Mastercam VAR's have quoted.

No... you don't care. All of my clients as well as the company I now work for care. Consider that you're laid off again because you have priced yourself out of the market. I'm not there yet. About the only thing I've said I won't use any longer is BobCRAP and I reserve the right to change my mind if the company offers something I want in the form of training that I can't find elsewhere.

NX drilling interface isn't as good as SolidCAM's and I'd bet good money that Cimatron's drilling maybe even better based on what I know about using SolidCAM's drilling and how SolidCAM came to have the drilling interface it now has.

For the last several years FeatureCAM has used the exact same toolpath surfacing engine as PowerMill and FeatureCAM 3 axis toolpath surfacing is very reasonable compared to the Mastercam and Gibbscam quotes I received.

That's your area of expertise... not mine... not yet anyway.
Perhaps you should lower yourself and try a CAM system running inside of SolidWorks like SolidCAM or the coming Delcam for SolidWorks or the new Hypermill For SolidWorks. I wouldn't bother with Mastercam For SolidWorks as it might bring back some bad old memories. ;>)

<Snicker>
Can't get a cracked copy, eh?
--
Cliff

Nope. You claimed it was a big secret. Not that you'd have clue #1 even about the optons.
--
Cliff

<Snicker>
Drilling drilling drilling drilling drilling drilling drilling drilling yonnie bunko
You've never used it. EITHER of them. And a simple program cannot do nearly as much .... You don't, after all, want any control, do you?
--
Cliff