pulley and cable

Hi, is there any way to create a pulley and cable system? The kind where the cable is not a complete loop? For instance one end is connected to a weight and the cable goes over a pulley, and when the other end of the rope is pulled the weight moves. Thanks.

Reply to
John Ciriello

We make models for analysis, manufacturing and presentation. The degree of realism we demand flows from the purpose of the model.

I have been reading about coil springs and flexible hoses created in the context of an assembly, but I think the designers were just messing around rather than doing a paying job.

Perhaps you could adapt the belt and pulley tools.

Or experiment with linear/linear coupler.

Reply to
johnsuth