The Death Of Stand-Alone CAM

Coming this weekend to the Jon Banquer blog.

The Jon Banquer blog is the leading / most widely read CAM-centric blog on the internet.

Reply to
Joe788

One of those blogs that you waste 10 minutes on, only to find there's absolutely no useful technical data whatsoever anywhere on it.

Reply to
vinny

Obviously you missed the machining tips page............ROFLMAO

Reply to
brewertr

Tons of technical data and all of it over your head. You kept making basic newbie mistakes with Mastercam even after you supposedly used Mastercam for years. No wonder you got your lazy ass fired.

The Jon Banquer blog is not a blog for morons who won't spend the time to learn the basics; those would be the basics that you have proved over and over you can=92t get a grasp.

Reply to
Joe788

The Jon Banquer blog is a blog for morons, by a moron who won't spend the time to learn the basics; those would be the basics that I have proved over and over I can?t get a grasp.

Reply to
gk

The Jon Banquer blog is a blog by a moron who won't spend the time to learn the basics; those would be the basics that Jon has proved over and over he can?t get a grasp.

Now it's correct!

Reply to
gk

Doug you forgot to use your brain *again*.

Reply to
Joe788

-- Tom

  • & .
Reply to
brewertr

Shouldn't be too hard to spot! Thanks, Tom. gk

Reply to
gk

Your blown, underpowered engines were very easy to spot, Knutson.

It's the same with your ignorance and inability to really understand computers and CADCAM.

I wonder if the old farts who think you have a clue know where you spend a good deal of your time and how frustrated you truly are.

LOL.

Reply to
Joe788

At your own incredible stupidity.

Way to go, moron.

Reply to
Joe788

Tons of technical data and all of it over your head. You kept making basic newbie mistakes with Mastercam even after you supposedly used Mastercam for years. No wonder you got your lazy ass fired.

The Jon Banquer blog is not a blog for morons who won't spend the time to learn the basics; those would be the basics that you have proved over and over you can?t get a grasp.

*****

?? Jeesh, your the one who was constantly saying what mastercam couldn't do, then someone would post how. Over and over. I believe we made a game of it.

Last week you were bitching about drilling holes. So your a mastercam expert and you can't even get it to drill the way you want? It's prolly what mastercam does best...drill holes?

All you kept saying was WCS this WCS that. Who the hell cares about the wcs when your in a cheesy cam system doing wireframe and surface machining. YOU at the time were working somewhere next to a big horizontal mill, and you were looking at the tombstone in a mill you weren't running. Your stupid azz couldn't figure out the WCS, because YOU claimed to need it, not me. You were the one who was saying how shitty mastercam was because your dumbass couldn't figure out how to control the machine zero. At that time...your were stuck on the wcs and I was trying to work out 3d cutter comp on simple geometry surfaces. Screw the wcs for what I was doing. I'm cutting an electrode or a piece of steel "on center", the files are small and there's no associativity involved with anything else. I iges'd in the model from solidworks with the damn coordinate system where it belonged. If I had to change the model, I iges'd it back in and regened.

Now tell me purchasing agent man, how would the wcs make me any more efficient in that setup?

Your one weird person. It's like your a quadraplegic typing like steven hawkings, arguing with us about how to machine things.

Blog. lol Here's what you do man...

  1. Get a 12" x 12" piece of aluminum foil.
  2. Fold it into a hat.
  3. Place it on your head.
  4. Update your blog.
Reply to
vinny

This may help him..or not, depending on his skill set.

Gunner

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.' Theodore Ro osevelt 1907

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Will it help you pay your hospital bills? If so suggest you try it.

Reply to
Joe788

My CAM's not dead, Jon. Maybe it's just yours. I wonder if it committed suicide.

KG

Reply to
Kirk Gordon

Mastercam commits suicide on a weekly basis, Kirk. Not just my seat but for all of my coworkers as well. If you really used Mastercam (and I don't think you do) you would be well aware of this. When Mastercam does commit suicide you have to shut it down and restart it. This is well documented on my blog and on the eMastercam forum.

Is there anything else I can help you with today, Kirk? I=92d be happy to help as look as you keep it short like you have here. No questions on toilet cleaning. You're the expert on that.

Reply to
Joe788

I became an illegal alien (Consular Metricula card) AND a Liberal Democrat, so I DONT have to pay my medical bills. Its part of the joys of living in California. You were not aware of this?

[...]

I'm aware of your double standards and I think you=92re a hypocrite in this area.

I also think it's pathetic that you never took the time to straighten out your paperwork. What's possible excuse could you have for that.

You could have done what I did when I couldn't afford U.S. health care.... I went to Mexico and got the antibiotics I needed to deal with my past sinus condition. Fuck U.S. doctors they all suck. Their greedy shitbags that think their superior to machinists.

Reply to
Joe788

Jon, you forgot to check your logon *again*.

Reply to
Doug Miller

The exquisit irony of you blithering about double standards makes my hair stand on end.

Time, and ill will towards the VA. Its been some 36 yrs after the fact..and the flat knowledge that Ive survived quite well, without spending a year and a half getting the paperwork in order.

The sudden heart attack one Saturday morning, followed by a lady driving me to the hospital, with a blank period up to awakening on the Angioplasty table watching them running shit into my arteries, followed by partial memories of an ambulance ride code 2 to a university hospital and no memory at all of the triple bypass until I awoke several hours after the fact...alone btw..not knowing where I was or why...rather precluded me driving down to TJ for medical care, doncha think?

As far as driving to Mexico for meds for your shnozz..why the f*ck didnt you simply go to a local pet shop/feed and grain supply and buy what you needed over the counter for about the same price you paid in Mexico?

Antibiotics are readily available at any pet shop/feed and grain supply in the US, without perscription. I keep Ampacillian on hand. 100 count of 500 mike pills for $21 out the door, as an example. They are $5 each when they come with a perscription. Without one..they are $0.25 each

Take 2, one morning, one at night for 14 days and most bugs are gone. Thats $5 worth of the bottle.

Same with most antibiotics. Some heart meds as well. Walmart makes it cheap enough to purchase meds if you have the paperwork. $10 on average for 90 days supply. Some a bit higher. I just refilled my meds for 90 days. Cost me $27.95

Drive to Mexico? Only for a doctor..if you have the luxury of time.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch