Learn How To Market Your CADCAM Product Properly Or Lose Money... Lots Of Money

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Cimatron-Reports-Financial-prnews-15342600.html?.v 1
How do you correct this situation?
See the most successful CAM-centric blog on the Internet for what I've
suggested.
For advise on using cheap Chinese Kurt knock off vises read alt.machines.cnc
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

A CAM company that specializes in mold making software has revenues that are off by 20% during a global economic downturn, and the middle aged nomadic sociopath with literally nothing to his name, and not even the slightest understanding of business and finance, is giving them advice on why their sales have dipped.
Brilliant!
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Cimatron-Reports-Financial-prnews-15342600.html?.v 1
How do you correct this situation?
See the most successful CAM-centric blog on the Internet for what I've suggested.
For advise on using cheap Chinese Kurt knock off vises read alt.machines.cnc
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Cimatron-Reports-Financial-prnews-15342600.html?.v 1
How do you correct this situation?
See the most successful CAM-centric blog on the Internet for what I've suggested.
For advise on using cheap Chinese Kurt knock off vises read alt.machines.cnc
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Cimatron-Reports-Financial-prnews-15342600.html?.v 1
Iv'e used cheap kurt vice knockoffs? What's the problem? I'd rather use a kurt, but it's not like they don't work if you know a little more about vices than that they squeeze things? It must suck to have to be padded in top of the line tooling just to mill a block in a vice? Everytime you post...it becomes more and more obvious you never even squared up a block.
That's a good test... Tell me harig boi, how do you square up a block of steel in a kurt vice. Post the best way, or even a good way and I'll leave you alone. Lets say it's the size of a 1-2-3 block, and you have a vice, a file, a set of parallells, a rubber hammer, and any cutter you wish to use. I know this is a test for an apprentice, that's why I gotta hear the steps you take.
****enter steps to square a block below harig boi****

The problem is that alcohol abuse has rotted your brain. You sure don't catch on very quickly. It's beyond obvious you don't have any clue what quality used equipment sells for. You can buy a used genuine Kurt vise for the same price or less as a new cheap Chinese Kurt knock off vise.
Suggest you get off Usenet and go back to studying Siemens NX or you will be forced to move out of a "s" hole like Florida when you get fired again.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Your lack of experience is showing, again. Have you ever actually been to an auction?
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Cimatron-Reports-Financial-prnews-15342600.html?.v 1
How do you correct this situation?
See the most successful CAM-centric blog on the Internet for what I've suggested.
For advise on using cheap Chinese Kurt knock off vises read alt.machines.cnc
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
OK....I added the Energizer Dummy to the lil jonnie website.......I can't take credit for that one though. I think it was Tom Brewer's pic. He'll probably sue me for some kind of infringement thing.....I'm screwed !!!
http://members.tripod.com/barn_rubble/Insane_lil_jonnie /
Barn

On Sat, 30 May 2009 19:43:05 -0700 (PDT), barn snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

Free to good home
http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz

How does Cimatrons compare to other CAM systems financials? \|||/ (o o) ______.oOO-(_)-OOo.____________________ ~ Gil ~ the HOLDZEM king
On May 31, 3:41am, snipped-for-privacy@cin.net wrote:

Cimatron has already gone bankrupt once. Cimatron's financials compare poorly to Delcam who is still making money in an economic down turn. According to Christian Briscoe, who is Featurecam's leading salesperson and who has been with EGS and now Delcam for over 12 years, he generated as many leads at this years Westec as last year.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Cimatron has already gone bankrupt once. Cimatron's financials compare poorly to Delcam who is still making money in an economic down turn. According to Christian Briscoe, who is Featurecam's leading salesperson and who has been with EGS and now Delcam for over 12 years, he generated as many leads at this years Westec as last year.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
***** WTF are you, a salesman? Jeese.
****

Every good machinist knows how to sell their skills. You still haven't learned this skill yet because by your own admission you're in second grade. The reality is you need to repeat first grade.
Who do I work for? Who have you ever worked for that compares?
Dumb and stupid is no way to go through life, son but at least you have good company in alt.machines.cnc
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
wrote: ****

Every good machinist knows how to sell their skills. You still haven't learned this skill yet because by your own admission you're in second grade. The reality is you need to repeat first grade.
Who do I work for? Who have you ever worked for that compares?
******** Massey tool and mold, once the 5th largest mold shop in the country. They processed many things like the damn squirt bottle, the bic lighter, the bic pen, etc... They held the patent on the swaging machine for 40 years. Security plastics, a fortune 500 company with plants all over the world. main customers were motorolla, nypro, ibm, etc... And now the largest custom mold shop in west central florida. None of course make wireless internet crap.
Iv'e worked for paradyne, they invented the modem. Iv'e worked for honeywell, they made parts for the space shuttle.
All within 15 miles from my house. Funny how I didn't have to move out of state like you did for a job. ****
Dumb and stupid is no way to go through life, son but at least you have good company in alt.machines.cnc
**** I do actually. the info iv'e gotten from this newsgroup has been pretty advanced for the most part. Most in here are pretty humble and very experienced. Of course present company not included. Youv'e done nothing but bullshit like a professional foreman. Funny how a foreman with no skills talks crap all the time just like you. I don't repect those kinds of people whatsoever. (hint hint) *********
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Well, not many companies out there have ever lost $1,000,000,000 in patent infringement lawsuits, so I'm guessing he hasn't worked for a company that compares.
You have to be pretty crooked to lose that kind of money, which is why you obviously fit right in.

HA! Only in Banquerland is a legitimate corporate earnings report equal to a salesman at a tradeshow saying, "Oh yeah, we're doing great."
Banquerland must be a really fun place. I'm sure the Haas salesman told you they were doing great too.